Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Mexican Chain Restaurants Are Bad For Everybody And Destroying The Fabric Of Our Lives (Cotton)

OK, we are all going to protest Chipotle. I went on chipotlefan.com to see how many calories my food was - 782. Now that is a LOT of fucking calories. Like, an obscene number. Then I had a lemon slice from Starbucks with 500 calories, and I feel sick.

I don't normally do calorie-counting, but COME ON! That is DISGUSTING. OK, I accept responsibility for the lemon slice. I knew it wasn't going to be good for me (but five HUNDRED?! What the FUCK?), but I ordered chicken tacos, no chips, no guac, nada. All right, I DID get sour cream. But not NEARLY enough to warrant so many calories. I could DIE from this!

Add in my breakfast, and Elle is sitting (sickly) at 1,662 calories for the day. OK, problem shall be dealt with. I don't think I can eat anything else today, because my stomach is very very cross with the sudden influx of nasty food, and I took my medicine, so I can minimize the damage. But SERIOUSLY. It takes a lot to make me this annoyed. And this has done it. I feel like spewing.

It wasn't even good food. How depressing is that? And now I'm royally broke, when I said I wouldn't eat out anymore. Whatever. No dinner, because I feel like dying, and all will be well.

But seriously. Protest Chipotle. Or demand they display their nutrition info. When I asked, they laughed. In retrospect, that should have tipped me off.

Odd Thomas was a surprisingly wonderful book. Next is A Thousand Splendid Suns.

I'm going to stop writing - I feel really sick.

0 comments:

Post a Comment