Friday, October 12, 2007

I Fold Up Like An Accordian

My tummy hurts.

I need to quit this job. I am going to go kill people. Seriously. Working at a bookstore is like being a leper. People treat you like shit. They consider you uneducated, lazy, and evil. I am only the last two.

I'm writing a book. It's pretty much like this blog, only focused on my attempts to lose weight. Yes, I'm writing about that. I've become one of THOSE girls. But I'd like to think it's funnier than any of the other ones, and I talk about pretty much everything I talk about here. And you guys seem to enjoy it. I'm sure nothing will come of it, but it's a lot better than my fiction, and my poetry always sounds like rejected Cure lyrics, and and nobody is responding to my resume because I haven't done anything with my life because I'm 21 and lazy. So meh.

BLACKADDER is awesome. Rowan Atkinson is funny when he's not Mr. Bean. Then he's just scary.
- LV

0 comments:

Post a Comment