Monday, January 19, 2009

The Best Excuse Ever.

Please excuse ElleVee from Blogging for the next day or two.

Her Doctor Who DVDs came in. She and David Tennant need to be alone. YOU CAN'T STOP THEIR LOVE! (Well.... OK, Russell Brand could, if he wanted to. And James Franco. And Hugh Laurie, of course. And Hunter S. Thompson if he wasn't, you know, all dead. BUT OTHERWISE.)

Actually, life is busy, and the heater is still screwy in my house, and I will most likely blog tomorrow (and answer some E-Mails I've been avoiding), but I just watched Day of The Dead again and was made happy by the zombie apocalypse (which, seriously, I am totally prepared for. I have got my shit in ORDER), and am now going to be made nigh on ecstatic by the cavorting genius of David Tennant.

If Russell Brand guest-starred on an episode of Doctor Who, I would combust as a small ball of joy. Further thoughts in that direction lead my mind to dangerous places.

And yes, I'm very excited about the inauguration tomorrow, but to be honest right at this moment I'm more pumped about the TARDIS. What that says about me, I do not need to know.

My stomach hurts, too. Plus cold house. Enough whining, TIME FOR THE DOCTOR.
- LV

PS Let's look at the disparity between the things that make me happy, because I'm waiting for the disc to load:

Zombies:

David Tennant:

This Picture (Mainly because of Wee Baby Rorschach surfing):

The Actual Watchmen Movie (And lo, LV's spine shall explode with joy, and everyone will be too busy watching the movie to notice:

Russell Brand, & His Wacky Hair Of Sex:

Shoes:

There's more, but the DVD is working. See, I promised more images in the New Year. You're welcome.

0 comments:

Post a Comment