Thursday, January 8, 2009

So I Didn't Blog Yesterday. Sue Me

I've been BUSY. Like, really busy. Even if I haven't worked at all this week, which is frustrating, and I also have yet to get a paycheck which makes me annoyed as hell because I am BROKE and just spent a ridiculous amount of money on YARN (which I keep calling string, for mysterious and complicated reasons) because I want to earn some extra money by knitting stuff (and when I set up the account I'll link to it, so you can all laugh at my pathetic attempts to be artistic) AND I'm studying for the LSATs because I'm taking the test in June, WHICH IS SOONER THAN IT SEEMS, and I'm writing an article about eco-garbage dumps on Jersey, which seems like the beginning of a bad joke, and I just ate a vegan cupcake and some jalapeno munchees because I was hungry.

Deep breath.


Oh, and whenever I watch CNN all I can think is that governor Blagojevich looks freakishly like Josh Brolin in Milk.

I mean, look:





Which is which?! Nothing makes sense anymore!

AND as if that's not enough, one of the guys reporting from Gaza sounds exactly like Ralph Fiennes, while looking nothing at all like him. It's confusing. Hard times, hard times.

OK, I have more stuff to do. Knitting is HARD. LSATS are HARD. Writing is HARD. I am a tough chick. Now someone come make me a key lime pie.
- LV

0 comments:

Post a Comment