Saturday, January 3, 2009

Over 5,000 People Have Graced This Website With Their Presence

Happy New Year to me.

With the New Year, people make lists of resolutions. Now, I like lists. A lot. If there was a way I could get paid to just make random lists all day, I would be the happiest girl this side of the equator. Unfortunately, such a career fails to exist (but if you KNOW about a job like that, LET ME KNOW. Seriously, I have a resume ready and everything. And examples of my list-making genius. I rule lists.) so my list-making gifts go unappreciated.

But the New Year is a good excuse to make lists. And excuses are one of my favorite things, after lists and sushi and Hugh Jackman's arms. So while I will not be posting my personal list of resolutions (because it's personal, and probably boring to anyone but me), but I WILL be making a list of resolutions for this lovely little blog. And posting it for your edification.

1. Posting every day.
2. Posting more pictures.
3. Posting more reviews.
4. Raising my hits to at least 100 a day (although I have no idea how)
5. Creating a cooler layout with prettyful pictures and such.

Anyone have any other ideas on how I could improve this place? Anything you want to see? Or not see?

I know knitting is supposed to be a calming activity (and make me some cash, but that is my sneaky plan which I will not yet divulge) but seriously, I am an inch away from jamming my knitting needles through someone's HEAD. STUPID YARN. OBEY MY WHIMS, YOU BASTARD.

It's a slow, lazy Saturday. I have nothing else to add.
- LV

PS Yes, I know about the issues surrounding the Watchmen movie release, and no I cannot talk about it because my head explodes and VIOLENCE and PAIN pours out from the wounds.

0 comments:

Post a Comment