Thursday, February 4, 2010

I'm Not Gonna Die In A Hospital Where The Nurses Aren't Even Hot.

Blog
* That's the spirit, Dean! Title is from Supernatural.

Girly Shit
* As if it wasn't vaguely shameful enough to shop at Urban Outfitters (look, they have some seriously cute clothing, but there is a STIGMA to shopping there, and this isn't HELPING:

[Found at Jezebel]
The shirt color is Obama/Black? There is no joke I could make here more hideous than that fact.

Comics
* I've been reading The Boys since day 1, when I MET Garth Ennis and Darick Robertson at the release of the comic, and they were EVERYTHING I imagined and hoped they'd be, and a HAMSTER gets raped to death in this series, and that's one of the nicer things. SO GO READ THE DAMN COMIC.

Books
* So kids have to choose between reading about Robert 'Sparkly!Crotch' Pattinson (who, personal preferences aside, hasn't really DONE enough to warrant a biography, HAS HE?) or Barbara 'Crazy!Pants Gimme My Cocoa And Change My Diaper' Walters? (who, ignoring the fact that I just don't like her, should probably have retired when she started FONDLING guests on her show (THIS HAS HAPPENED AND I WILL YOUTUBE IT IF YOU DOUBT ME))?

Remember when you had to read biographies of people like George Washington?

Food!Win
* This is going to be my wedding cake. And my birthday cake. And every other cake in my life:

[Found at This Is Why You're Fat]
A bed of brown sugar and butter topped by a layer of 12 mini doughnuts baked inside of cake mix and topped with heavy whipping cream and brown sugar.


Daily Hot Guy

[Chris Pine. WITH NERD GLASSES]

Did you watch Human Target last night? Didn't the monk look like the President?
- LV

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive