Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Has Your Soul Been Taken Over By Caffeinated Space Aliens?

Blog
* ARE YOU ASKING ME BECAUSE I AM USING ONLY CAPSLOCKS AND CAN'T STOP SCREAMING AND BLINK 10,000 TIMES PER SECOND? Um... Title is from Glee. Which I miss, and how long is its damn hiatus?

This is a weird blog week, and stuff is going on in the back offices of FEAR AND LOATHING (ish) and I am STILL jet-lagged (I heard somewhere it's a day for each hour of time difference, so I am MILKING THIS SHIT, PEOPLE), but I cannot leave the internet alone, so here is what I have been doing online:

* My personal blog documents the idiocy of people with children (not ALL of them, just some, honest), and why my dog is trying to push me into the depths of madness, a la H.P. Lovecraft.

* I am getting another tattoo, and have been working on the list on my Tumblr, which is far too much fun and I should probably have someone take it away from me, but PICTURES. Tell me which tattoo you like. WARNING: Geekery ahoy!

You should be following my Tumblr in general.

We're nearing 150,000 hits on FEAR AND LOATHING. Should I have a contest? I already have one event planned, but, I don't know. I could knit you something? Someone give me ideas.

CAFFEINE, WHY HAVE YOU BETRAYED ME?
- LV

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive