Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Bruce Campbell Can Kill 2 Stones With 1 Bird.

Blog
* He can also use the two stones to fashion a rudimentary lathe.

* Miss Banshee, queen of the divine, has written an article about James Van Der Beek (THE BEEK) that will BLOW YOUR MIND OUT YOUR EAR LIKE A SPITBALL OF BRILLIANCE.

Girly Want
* These shoes are made for kicking ass and taking names:

[Found at Shoe Lust]
Plus I could tramp through the snow WITHOUT getting my pants soaked. It's one of the special challenges of being petite.

Life Lessons
* It's true, and that's somewhat irritating:

[Found at Indexed]

Movie!Win
* First of all, congratulations to District 9 for its very deserved Oscar nominations. It was a wonderful movie, and the fact that Avatar got nominated at all shows that Hollywood is a cruel bitch (look, visually Avatar was incredible, but the story was a fucked-up bastardization of Pocahontas meets Ferngully meets Dances With Smurves, plus HAIR SEX, and I guessed every plot point, and I am not good at that, SO COME ON), and I hope it wins things.

Here's an interview with Neill Blomkamp, director and mastermind of the District 9, about making incredible movies on a budget smaller than THE NATIONAL GROSS OF MOST COUNTRIES, MR. CAMERON.

Wow
* I talk in my sleep. I talk in my sleep a LOT, and have full-fledged conversations and frighten anyone unlucky enough to be near me. But compared to this guy, I am an amateur:
"No puppy! Bad puppy! Make you into puppy slippers."

"You know, it's a human race. And you lost."

"You're more attractive than a seeping anal gash. But only just."

This guys REM is INTENSE, dude. I am afraid.

Daily Hot Guy

[Robert Downey jr. as Sherlock Holmes. Literary fantasy for the WIN.]

Daily Icon

[Xena, Warrior Princess, played by the mercilessly fabulous Lucy Lawless. A fictional character, yes, but a powerful, strong, bullshit-free, sexy woman, and one I'd be happy to emulate. Plus few people could pull of that outfit. Requested by Millarca, who is a secret samurai. Don't tell anyone.

Animals
* Puppy Versus Robot! WHO WILL WIN:

I think we should have puppy robots. Less mess.

Music
* Dear Butch Walker:
I love you, and your music, and this song, but it's been stuck in my head for a few days now, and I keep humming 'Lalala' at inappropriate moments, and I AM TIRED:


Words of Win
fail owned pwned pictures
see more Epic Fails

OK, it snowed last night, so I don't have to go to work, right? RIGHT? Why are you all laughing? Being a grown-up sucks. SNOW DAYS FOR EVERYONE.
- LV

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive