Sunday, February 7, 2010

Why Does No One Give Earth Moneys To Zim?

Blog
* I'd hazard a guess that having no ears may be part of your problem, Zim. Title is from Invader Zim. In case you couldn't tell. ZIM.

Want
* This is a really, really good idea, and I should have thought of it myself:

[Found at Like Cool]
It's a water bottle, only instead of being all bottley it's more like a foldable canteen, which is BRILLIANT and much easier to carry. That's why I throw out water bottles - when they're empty, I feel stupid carrying them about. And because I'm a bad person.

Zombies
* This logic appeals to my most basic instincts:
demotivational posters
see more deMotivational Posters
After all, how does one fight zombies on an empty stomach?

Crafts
* SOMEONE MAKE ME A FELTED SKULL:

[Found at Like Cool]
How do you make stuff from felt? ARE THE FELT CLASSES? TELL ME THE SECRETS OF THE FELT.

Girly Want
* I think this bracelet would greatly improve my life:

[Found at Etsy]
Just saying, people.

Daily Hot Guy

[Edward Norton, Oscar Nominee and ROCKER OF SUITS.]

Daily Icon

[Anne Bancroft, Original MILF, Ultimate Cougar, and Still Fucking Classier Than You On Your Best Day.]

OK, more later, maybe. I have stuff to do.
- LV

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive