Saturday, February 6, 2010

You Look Like A Fish When You Talk. Like A Giant Carp!

Blog
* This is not the best compliment one could hope for. Titles is from Heroes, back when it was good.

Movie!Fail
* Dear Everyone:
We are not naming ANYTHING after Avatar, except perhaps a sexual compulsion to stick your hair in things. ESPECIALLY NOT MOUNTAINS:
An official ceremony was held to change the name of a mountain in the Hunan province to commemorate James Cameron’s Avatar.

Then they changed their minds and denied the whole thing. I like to imagine everyone shrieking, 'I KNOW NOTHING OF AVATAR. BLUE HAIR SEX? SOUNDS DISGUSTING.'

Life Lessons
* Intentional misspellings can be funny, and everyone makes mistakes from time to time (I look at old entries of this blog and CRINGE at my typos). But there are certain words we, as a species, need to stop misspelling:

[Found at The Oatmeal]
There are nine more, and you need to memorize this, because I AM SICK OF EXPLAINING WHY YOUR AND YOU'RE ARE DIFFERENT. YES IT MATTERS.
Found by Julie_Raven, who sends bad spellers to hell.

Movie!Win
* I didn't get to see this movie in theaters, because the universe is cruel, but regardless of that (or mixed reviews) the trailer and poster for Where The Wild Things Are makes me enormously happy:

[Found at Das Cabinet des Dr Ruthven]
I STILL WANT THOSE PAJAMAS, DAMMIT.

Wow
* This picture makes me smile every time I see it:
I Want That!
see more deMotivational Posters
He's so HAPPY.

WTF, INTERNET?
* File this under: Products that will get you killed, or at least arrested:

[Found at Crunch Gear]
Picture this: It's a dark night, you're trying to impress some girl with your badassery. You stand outside the club. She is unimpressed with your leather jacket. But you have a secret weapon. You reach into your pocket, pull out the comb. She screams-

And an hour later you are sitting in a smelly cell with a large, grinning man named Molly, because YOU JUST HAD TO HAVE A GUN COMB.

Well, what did we learn?

Daily Hot Guy

[James Franco, AKA, Daniel Desario in Freaks and Geeks, AKA The Least Embarrassing Aspect of Spider-Man 3, AKA Yes I Have Watched General Hospital Because He's On It, And He's Sort Of Incredible On It.]

Animals
* THIS IS MY FAVORITE PICTURE OF THE DAY:

[Found at Like Cool]
The Cheetahs SNUGGLED the Impala, played with it, AND FAILED TO NOM IT.

This makes me happy on this snowy day.

Daily Icon

[Nancy Sinatra, singer, actress, and GIVE ME THOSE GOGO BOOTS, NANCY. I NEED THEM IN MY LIFE]

Music
* Screw you all, the Goo Goo Dolls were my first concert (with Sugar Ray and Fastball, WHAT WHAT!) and I love them and will continue to love them, and ANYWAY, they are serenading Elmo from Sesame Street, and who's going to argue with THAT?

Also Elmo made a pie, which is sort of the best thing ever.

Words Of Win
* When I as in college, my roommates and I sealed up the holes we made in the walls with toothpaste. You couldn't see it, and the room smelled minty fresh!
i had plans on painting my bedroom with the whiteout that i ordered and will now contemplate upper-decking the restrooms at the an undisclosed location.

[Found at Emails from Crazy People]
This guy wants to use white-out. Really, really badly. And if you don't sell him his white-out, he will SHIT ALL OVER YOUR PLACE OF WORK.

May I suggest the cleansing smell of toothpaste?

This snow is bullshit. At least here. MY STATE FAILS AT SNOWPOCALYPSE. Come on, New Jersey. Either snow or get off the pot.
- LV

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive