Thursday, October 2, 2008

Hiatus? I Thought You Ate Us!

OK, not a real hiatus. But I've been depressed, and have a lot going on, so my posting may become less frequent.

If anybody notices, or comments, I'll be very surprised.

Class tonight, and I don't want to go. I hate the commute, and I'm over New York. Completely. That love affair ended quite badly.

Maybe I should change the name of this blog, if that's the way I feel. Any alternatives would be good.

I'll finish my shitty article for class, write some E-Mails that are hideously overdue, hope people write me back for a change, and then work on my book.

See? This isn't fun or interesting blogging. This is whiny, self-pitying bitter-blogging. Which is no fun for anyone.

So maybe a little break will be good for all of us.

It's not you, it's me. No, really.
- LV

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive