Thursday, October 23, 2008

Reasons Why I Am In A Foul Mood

Because lists are about the only thing NOT making me want to go on a killing spree with a broken seltzer bottle, running up and down my darkened street screaming into the night, until the SWAT Team comes.

*.My Stomach: I know you're sick of hearing about it. I'm sick of having it. But it hurts, and the effect is, I get cranky, and then we all suffer.

* My Class: So. I take a 4 o'clock train to Hoboken. Then I take the PATH to my class, which starts at 6:30. I am usually twenty minutes early, so I hang outside and smoke. Well. Today I get there, and ALL NYU CLASSES HAVE BEEN CANCELLED. AND NOBODY THOUGHT TO E-MAIL US. So all the students and teachers stood around like fools, not really looking at each other and asking the air, "What should we do now?" I went home. And didn't GET HOME until around 8:30, due to the trains, and the universe being a cruel, sadistic bitch. My teacher did E-Mail me. On the train home. Very helpful. (This is the main reason I am in a foul mood. I mean, IT COSTS MONEY TO GO INTO THE CITY. AND TIME. I WANT MY TIME BACK.)

* Snarkfest Forum: Because I signed up DAYS ago since it looked hilarious, and I STILL can't post.


* CTRL ALT DEL: The big end of the story line gets posted tonight at midnight (rather, tomorrow morning) and I'm worried it will be not good.

* Followers: This stupid Blogger thing. Because I have none. And I think I write a funny, interesting blog, and nobody reads it. And I don't know HOW to make people read it. I HAVE NO IDEAS HERE.

* The fact that I can't smoke in the house, so I have to go outside in the cold and the wind to indulge my addiction, instead of snuggling up to my comfy dog, who is snoring and yet adorable, so I forgive him.

* Ugly Betty: Doesn't Lindsay Lohan's face look freakishly gaunt? She's cute and adorable, and sort of the reverse Mean Girl, and I'm happy she's WORKING, but her cheek bones are freaking me out. Betty should hold her down and feed her cupcakes. And then dye her hair red again, because I always wanted red hair, and when I dyed my hair red it looked tragic, when I was going for awesome. SOMEBODY SHOULD HAVE RED HAIR IF I CAN'T.

I meant to write some E-Mails, work on some pieces, and all that good shit. But that trek into the city for nothing has made me sulky, and I'm wiped.

Also, I updated my blog page, and I think it's pretty.

Also, how do I get people to read this damn thing? Do I offer them crack? Because I don't have any, and probably couldn't get any if I tried.

I think I need to smoke my cigarette, read my webcomic, and get some rest. My crazy is showing.
- LV

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive