Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Why Has GMail Hurt Me So?!

My E-Mail is not working.

I have writer's block.

I think the person I was and the person I am don't get along.

Nobody is answering my text messages or E-Mails.

I'm playing around with a story idea based loosely on The Lost Boys - the way all the shit I write is based on something else. Well, there are vampires.

Don't take that to mean I've been writing. My stupid assignment for my stupid class is barely even started, and it's due tomorrow.

I think the person I am and the person I'm becoming are two entirely separate entities.

Some days, I want to get into a car and just drive, until I'm far enough away that I can start over. I wrote that when I was fifteen and even dumber than I am now, but it's still true sometimes. I still love the idea of becoming a different person, reinventing myself and coming out smarter, tougher, stronger, braver, better. Maybe I will one day.

I think I'm leaning towards getting my tattoo. It feels important, although I know it isn't.

Some days, the chemicals in your brain decide to do their own thing, and you're just along for the ride.

Whatever. Evolution. No one said it was a pleasant or easy experience.

And that's your dose of incoherent rambling for the day.
- LV

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive