Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Lock Up Your Children

I just got my substitute teaching certificate in the mail. Holy shit, they're letting me educate the youth of America! Sweet!

Although... I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do with this thing. It's all official-looking, and I can't wait to put on a cute skirt and give kids detention, but... OK? There are no instructions on this thing. Do I just wander into the school and start assigning homework? WHY DOES NO ONE TELL ME THESE THINGS?!

Bah. I'm exhausted and cranky, and I have to clean and see a woman about her bees, which sounds hilarious. Or obscene. Or gross. No, seriously, bees. The type that go 'bzzz' and make honey and really hate Winnie The Pooh. (How do I know I'm tired? I forgot to add the 'h' to 'Pooh', then giggled to myself quietly for several long, long seconds. I need a nap. Or more caffeine. Do you think I could train my dog to get me soda? 'Fetch me a Tab, Hunter! Go on!'

...No? No. He just wagged his tail and licked my cheek, which while adorable does not help me in any way whatsoever.

Fine. I have to do some writing, clean, get ready for the Bee Interview, and return those Netflix I never watched, because I am mercurial, and now want only to watch Gossip Girl while waiting for Series Four of Doctor Who to FINALLY come out on DVD in the States. Actually, Gossip Girl meets Doctor Who is a pretty good description of my personality.

Also: This blog needs a new title. Any suggestions?
- LV

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive