Sunday, February 22, 2009

Lots Of Bullet Points, Most Of Them Worshipping The Watchmen

* I really need to write an Email to my relatives in England. It's strange that it's so hard for me; I love them, and miss them terribly, and think/talk about them every day. But it's hard, probably BECAUSE I miss them so much. I should really be in England. For the good of the world.

* I was late for my first LSAT class, and hysterical during the first part of the diagnostic test, so I thought I bombed. Turns out I only bombed the first section, and did remarkably well on the sections where I wasn't holding back tears of self-pity and loathing. So if I study a lot, and give up the tragic remains of my social life, I should do well. Then I move to DC, marry Russell Brand or David Tennant, who WILL BE THERE BECAUSE I SAY SO, and save the world with my brilliant... stuff. Yes.

* I'll be LiveBlogging the Oscars tonight, including the red carpet extravaganza, for no other reason than it seems like a lot of fun.

* I saw Watchmen toys at Blockbuster, and my immediate thought was, 'How do I justify buying a wee plastic action figure of Rorschach without undermining myself as a human being?' I couldn't, so I didn't.

* I waited, because I wanted to make sure I had enough money. I WAITED because I wanted to be RESPONSIBLE. And, instead, when I logged on, I discovered that the PJ Harvey tickets were ALL SOLD OUT. HOW MUCH MORE MUST I TAKE?!

Because I LOVE IT LIKE WHOAH, here are a shitload of Watchmen Links, because this movie has got to be the best thing ever. IT HAS TO BE. I'VE GOT NOTHING LEFT, MAN.

* The New Frontiersman: The website behind the conservative, Red-smearing magazine that Rorschach loves so much.

* Watchmen Movie: The main website, where I just spent quite a lot of time watching trailers from the movie. But what's with the Ozymandias love? SCREW HIM. TEAM RORSCHACH.

* The Minutemen Arcade Game: This may be the greatest game EVER. It's a true tragedy that this doesn't exist EVERYWHERE.

* I Watch The Watchmen: How long have I been making this joke? I should sue for a free movie ticket, or a free copy of the soundtrack, or something. The soundtrack looks pretty incredible, I'd like to add. Anyway, this website is mostly just fun and glorious little time-wasting apps, which I will now spend a few wasted minutes enjoying before I rush off to become a serious lawyer-type person.
- LV

0 comments:

Post a Comment