Wednesday, February 4, 2009

My Heroes Have Always Been Journalists

* I currently have two jobs, a totally unsuccessful web business, and my LSAT class looming on the horizon. I AM BUSY AND STRESSED. That's no excuse for my apparent inability to write a blog entry or an E-Mail, but god damn it it's the best I can do right now.

* I truly believe Rod Blagojevich should have his own TV show. I don't care about the format. I need him to be on TV every day, regularly, to put a smile on my solemn face. TIMES ARE TOUGH, PEOPLE. I AM WORKING TWO JOBS AND LOOKING FOR A THIRD ON WEEKENDS. I HAVEN'T BEEN SHOPPING IN WEEKS. I AM MAKING BOWLS OUT OF OLD MAGAZINES. THIS IS PATHETIC AND TRAGIC, AND I NEED SOMEONE TOTALLY FUCKING NUTS TO LAUGH AT AND MAKE ME FEEL BETTER ABOUT LIFE IN GENERAL. I also need to cut down on my coffee intake, apparently.

* Return Of The Living Dead wasn't the best zombie movie I've seen, but it was creative and original, and had the puzzling presence of Naked Punk Rock Zombie Chick, who I'm sure is very proud of her thespian contributions.

* Dick Cheney needs to shut the fuck up. Seriously.

* Contessa Brewer is wearing a very upsetting outfit, but unfortunately I can't find a picture of it.

* Slumdog Millionaire was a wonderful movie, but seriously the older brother looked like Michael Jackson circa Thriller, and that kind of ruined it for me. And I can't find a picture to illustrate my point, and I have to go get ready for job #2. Will update later.
- LV

PS Frost/Nixon kicked ass, and Sam Rockwell is still sexy and amazering, and the blonde British dude looked like an older version of my cousin, so go see it, because I said so.

0 comments:

Post a Comment