Sunday, September 14, 2008

This Is Really Unacceptable

I am home, trying to write the rough draft of my article. That is all I wanted to do today. That's it! Nothing else.

Hunter The Idiot Dog chewed up his back foot the other day, and is heavily medicated. I agreed to watch him, since all he does is sleep and hop around on his uninjured legs in a humorous but pathetic manner.

My parents went to some fucking art show thing with their friends. They left me to babysit my little brother. They told me I should take him somewhere, DESPITE the article, and the book, and several other projects I'm in the middle of, most of which I didn't get done because yesterday I had to run errands with my father, and babysit once again.

I tell my brother: "OK, we can either go to Burger King for lunch, or I'll take you to the game store."
Him: "Why can't we do both?"
LV: "Because they are in entirely different directions, and I don't really have the time to drive all over the place. But you get to go to one fun place!"

He is now in the garage, screaming and throwing things, and sobbing like a prison bitch.

Guess who has to stop working now, and go cater to his every whim?

Also, the basement stinks of dog piss.

Also, I hope they spit on his goddamn burger.

Not really. Well, maybe a little.
- LV

0 comments:

Post a Comment