Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Random Notes

* I am seriously considering getting a tattoo. Then again, I also went through a phase where I was considering being a lawyer, so this may come to nothing. But I really want one.

* Of all my weird, embarrassing, or just plain inexplicable crushes (Hunter S. Thompson, Quentin Tarantino, & Ron Perlman, to name a few), the weirdest (and oldest) has once again reared its ugly head: Corey Feldman. Yes, that Corey Feldman. Yes. That one. We all know who I'm talking about. The eighties child star from The Goonies, Lost Boys, and Stand By Me. Well, I saw Lost Boys: The Tribe, and he was in it. And the Crush came back in a big, big way. Yes, he's very weird and creepy. But I love him, and have had Lost Boys 1 and 2 on repeat for like, the past few days, trying to exorcise this desire. It' ain't working.

But be honest: who doesn't love Edgar Frog? WHO?!

* I have nothing to say. I miss my friends who are out of state.

* Nobody answers my E-Mails.

* I'd say something angsty now, and then I'd quote (since we've established I'm hopelessly lame) that line from the Buffy musical episode that gets me every time, "These endless days are finally ending in a blaze," but that would be too much, even for me.

* I need to stop biting my nails.
- LV

PS It's FELDMAN, not HAIM. Not THAT Corey. Just need you all to know that. Haim is beyond even me. Plus, he's no Edgar Frog.

0 comments:

Post a Comment