Sunday, September 14, 2008

Fuck This, I'm Going To Medical School

The last line of my book is essentially the same as the last line in Will Christopher Baer's Phineas Poe trilogy. I did not realize this. Likewise, the character is somewhat similar, in mental deficiencies, at least.

My beautiful, perfect last line that I was so proud of, is a total rip-off. God fucking damn it all to hell.

Yeah, yeah, article is going great, and I'm really pleased with it. But everything else I write is shit. Shit I tell you.

I'm very unhappy right now. I need a hug. And some of Hunter S. Thompson's alcohol. HE would have understood. And then he would have mocked me until I cried, and probably punched me. Hunter was a complicated man.

Going to go sulk, and try to write something that doesn't SUCK.
- LV

0 comments:

Post a Comment