Saturday, September 20, 2008

To Make Up For My Earlier Madness...

I have accepted my role in life, and recovered some modicum of sanity. Or enough to post on the internet without hysteria.

Websites I Read All The Time
* Ctrl+Alt+Del - Still my favoritest webcomic, and it's getting better again, after being well-written but making me very sad all the time. Back to the humor!

* Holy Moly's The Corner - Consistently entertaining while simultaneously satisfying my near-pathological need for all things English. The Corner is especially hilarious, as is The Rules Of Modern Life.

* Go Fug Yourself - Where I satisfy my not-so-secret celebrity fashion obsession, in particular bad fashion. Also, the writing is kind of brilliant. I want Heather & Jessica to be my best friends, and explain the ways of the world, and maybe take me shopping.

* The Soundtrack INFO Project - Have you ever wondered what song was playing at the key moment in season five of Charmed? I haven't, but I have used this website to find every single song played in Wanted. Because Wanted rocked out loud, and if you don't agree with that, you make me sad. Very sad. Anyway, this website has every song from pretty much every movie/TV show you can think of. Whoever does this is awesome.

* Cracked - You explained why Roseanne Barr is the craziest person on the internet, secret Scientologists, and more movie lists than I could ever dream of. I love you. Will you marry me, and make me the luckiest gal on Earth?

* Yes But No But Yes - Another blog I wish I had thought up first. Damn all the smart people. I should eats your brains. Eats them all and absorb your powers!

* eLuxury - Where I pretend to be a wealthy baroness with oodles of cash to spare named Baroness Delilah Holmes-Thompson Van Snickerdoodle McSkippy who spends all day shopping while being fed caramel drops by Edward Norton and having Hugh Laurie brush her hair... Look, I haven't had a cigarette in fifteen hours. My brain is crawling out my ear in an attempt to get near some nicotine Leave me alone.

OK, maybe this was a premature return to the internet.
- LV

0 comments:

Post a Comment