Wednesday, December 19, 2007

I Intended On Being Asleep Over An Hour Ago

Is anyone else as insanely excited about SWEENEY TODD as I am? I bought the soundtrack, and mother of fuck, it's really good. Johnny Depp has a surprisingly good voice [not like Ewan McGregor in MOULIN ROUGE! quality, but still perfect, and quite sexy], although I'm quite biased, since I worship Depp and Tim Burton. TIM BURTON IS GOD! GOD, DO YOU HEAR ME?!

It is weird to hear Alan Rickman sing. I mean he's good, but still - Snape is singing. Ponder that.

Helena Bonham Carter is just OK, but she grows on you. And Sacha Baron Cohen makes me want to have his sleazy babies.

If the movie isn't good, I'm going to go on a Sweeney-style killing spree. For real. It will be terrifying.

I'm going home tomorrow. That's all.

Anyone else excited about Sweeney? I'm preordering my tickets and everything, fuckers.

May SWEENEY TODD be all that it should be.
- LV

0 comments:

Post a Comment