Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Leaving Las Vegas Quote

This is from the book, and I'm posting it because I think it's one of the most fucking tragic, romantic things I have ever read in my entire life. Also, because I'm boarding a plane in a few hours, and I hate flying. Really, really hate it.

"It all became clear, how much more deliberate his life was than hers, how he knew the one great trick that she couldn't do, and how she would fall in love with him every minute, every second, over and over again, for the rest of her life."
- Leaving Las Vegas

Please go read the book. It's underrated, and most people don't know the movie was even based off of a book.

OK, going to go smoke a cigarette and try to get a few hours' sleep before the howling terror of flying across the country.

Airplanes suck.

0 comments:

Post a Comment