Tuesday, December 11, 2007

The Skittering Of Roaches Will Haunt Me Forever

Saw my first roach in months (well, weeks) last night. Caught it with the infamous blue Roach Cup, flushed it, sprayed roach killer, and this morning I used this roach-killing caulk on a few places where the regular caulk has come away from the walls.

Just felt like sharing. Going to take a shower, get coffee, and buy HARRY POTTER & THE ORDER OF THE PHOENIX before work starts. Huzzah for geeky obsessions! I haven't seen this movie; I only recently fell off the 'indifferent to HARRY' wagon and cracked my skull open.

Anyway. Going to post WATCHMEN comic quotes now, because they are poetry, and I have a crush on Rorschach. Don't judge me, I'm funny.

May K-Mart have caulk and my DVD, or I'm gonna light the fucker up and burn it down.
- LV

0 comments:

Post a Comment