Wednesday, January 16, 2008

A Non-Specific Rant

Things That Make Me Happy Right Now
* Drinks with my friends tonight.
* Haven't seen a roach in almost a week.
* CLOVERFIELD is coming out on Friday!
* Job interview.
* HOUSE, MD
* Netflix
* I'm working on a novel.

Things That Make Me Unhappy Right Now
* Will probably see a roach in the next five minutes.
* Job interview is for an unpaid position.
* New episodes of HOUSE, MD don't come back on until the end of the month.
* My novel isn't very good.
* The movies I want to see aren't coming out for months on end.
* Still unemployed.
* Personal life both boring AND in shambles, which I didn't know was possible.

I swear, I don't intend for this blog to become an angsty Dashboard-Confessional LiveJournal I'm so emo I sit in the dark and cry exercise in bad writing. It's just been a shitty month.

Whichever horoscope-writer said this would be my best year ever was clearly drunk, or vindictive. They must be found, and forced to listen to me whine.

May your life not be driving you crazy.
- LV

0 comments:

Post a Comment