Monday, January 28, 2008

Sacha Baron Cohen Quotes

“The moment I appeared the crowd started jeering and booing and shouting ‘faggot’ and spitting, I had hired a bodyguard and when the jeering started I turned to see where the bodyguard was, I could just see the back of his head as he was running out of the stadium."

"Thank you to every American who has not sued me so far."

"I saw some amazing, beautiful, invigorating parts of America, but I saw some dark parts of America, an ugly side of America, a side of America that rarely sees the light of day. I refer, of course, to the anus and testicles of my co-star, Ken Davitian."

I love this man. Total genius. Funny and smart and tall as all hell. And he interviewed NOAM CHOMSKY, thus making life good. Plus, he was hysterical in SWEENEY TODD. 

In other news, 1500 people have seen my blog. Let us rejoice. Except for the total lack of comments on anything I write. Let us mourn.
- LV

0 comments:

Post a Comment