Monday, December 7, 2009

Meat Is The Anagram Of Team. I Don't Know What He's Talking About.

Blog
* A team of meat? Title is from Shaun of the Dead.

* Kaisha is awesome, and makes things of AWESOME, like this:

I like my violence WITH sex and witty banter. I have high expectations.

Daily Buy
* NERD WANT. NERD NEED:

[Found at Topless Robot]
TONY STARK. WITH SUIT PROTOTYPE. FREAKY AWESOME. Oh, there's also Leonidas from 300:

[Found at Topless Robot]
Dude has thighs like tree trunks. But I want Mr. Stark. He will protect me from... um... money. They don't come out until 2010. I can wait. I'm patient.

OH GOD I LOOKED AT THE SITE, LOOK AT THESE:




But I can't figure out how to buy these! WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS WEBSITE??

This is too much excitement for a Monday.

Holiday!Fail
epic fail pictures
see more Epic Fails

WTF, INTERNET?
* I'm not posting the pictures, in part because I already posted it on my Twitter account, and there was much misery throughout the internet. I'm also hesitant to TALK about it, because I get weird enough searches for my blog as it is. So, in brief: Click here to see a product for those who find cocker spaniels attractive.

DO I REALLY NEED TO TALK ABOUT THIS? OH GOD. WHY CAN'T THE INTERNET SHOW ME NICE THINGS LIKE UNICORNS AND TAB SODA?

Music
* My uncle, who is from England and therefore knows about cool things that I don't, introduced me to this band, called Jucifer:

I think I need to see them in concert. REPEATEDLY. Also their name makes me smile every time I hear it. ARE THEY MINSTRELS?

Comics
* Emo superheroes?

[Found at Neatorama]
Thanks, I saw Spider-Man 3 already. YOU HAVE SUPER-POWERS. WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO BE SAD ABOUT? WALK IT OFF.

Daily Hot Guy

[Ryan Reynolds, being insane in The Amityville Horror remake. Look, I'm just staring at the picture right now. Go about your business. LOOK at his arms. This, by the way, is why the remake is allowed to exist.

Moment Of Win
fail owned pwned pictures
see more Epic Fails

Life Lessons
* The International Society of Supervillains teaches me some nice things about hippies:
They're pacifists and therefore won't defend themselves as you kick their stupid hippie heads in.

But BUT what if there was a hippie clown, huh? What would you do THEN?

Food!Fail
epic fail pictures
see more Epic Fails

Politics
* NAKED LEVIL JOHNSTON. THIS IS NEVER GOING TO STOP BEING FUNNY. I was going to post the pictures, but it's NSFW, and I don't want to get anyone in trouble. BUT SERIOUSLY, you need to click here, because he has a HOCKEY STICK and HOCKEY GLOVES AND HE IS NAKED. FUNNIEST SHIT EVER. And somewhere, Sarah Palin is screaming into the night.

Epic!Fail
* Sigh. Some people make me sad. Like this girl:

A chicken is a bird. A cow is an animal. What else can I say?

Technology
* Did you know Google launched in 1996? This is what it looked like:

[Found at Telegraph]
God damn, I feel old. These kids don't know how good they have it. When I was their age, I had to walk fifteen miles to get to the internet! In the snow! With no shoes on! AND IT WAS ONLY BROADBAND.
Crap, I'm flashing back to the noise AOL used to make. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
Here are some other websites, and how they looked when they started out.

OK, it's Monday, and you know what that means. I need to go ingest obscene amounts of caffeine. Really, it might frighten you. Here's to a good week, yeah?
- LV

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive