Monday, December 14, 2009

You're Wet. Allow Me To Dry You Off - WITH MY PANTS!

Blog
* Say what you will, I freaking miss this show. Title is from Clone High.

* SilentWK draws pictures that I try to climb into:

That Inglorious Basterd by =SilentKW on deviantART
INGLOURIOUS BASTERDS COMES OUT TOMORROW. Sorry, off topic. SilentWK has drawings of Zachary Quinto and the Joker that make me giggle with awe. Giggle because they are so gorgeous, and awe because, well:

Mr. Irons - Finale by =SilentKW on deviantART
JEREMY IRONS FTW. I was listening to his reading of Lolita last night on the train. It was weird and I enjoyed it.

Daily Buy
* I joke often about being a ninja, mostly because I am not in any way, shape, or form. But I still think I deserve this:

[Found at Think Geek]
And it's only $30.00, and it's a NINJA UMBRELLA OF EPIC JUSTICE. I just want it. If you can't understand why, I pity you.

Holiday!Fail
* TWO SHOTS TO THE HEAD TWO SHOTS TO THE HEAD:

[Found at Santa, NO!]

Fandom
* It's Monday. This is a little bit beyond my skills:

[Found at Boing Boing]
I really don't know anymore, guys. Why is the Stormtrooper also a ballerina? Who thinks of combining these things? Star Wars: The Ballet? These are questions I do not want to answer.

Jersey!Fail
* Have you watched Jersey Shore?

THOSE PEOPLE DO NOT REPRESENT ME. I AM NOT AFFILIATED WITH THEM.

Really, can't you guys just leave us alone? Go make fun of Maine for a while. THEY HAVE LOBSTERS.

Star Trek
* This is weird and funny and Star Trek.

This is what they're really saying, you know. Ignore the 'dialogue' from the 'episode' and trust Paraguay.

Daily Hot Guy

[Nathan 'The Hammer Is My Penis' Fillion. Future husband of one of my dearest friends. TRUFAX.]

Inglourious Basterds
* WHAT IS GOING ON TODAY ON THE INTERWBEZ?

Really, Quentin? This is not the way to reward my devotion.

Art
* I went to the Tim Burton exhibit at the MOMA yesterday (and if you get a chance, you should go - it was INCREDIBLE), so I know a thing or two about art:

[Found at DVICE]
This is not art. This just makes me cry and have to go sit in a quiet room.


Words Of Win
* This is both funny AND depressing, much like Monday itself:
epic fail pictures
see more Epic Fails

OK, I have to go do things with stuff.
- LV

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive