Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Bleargh

My book-writing has stalled. At least for the moment. I've been trying to work up the motivation all day, but the internet is easily distracting.

Also I have a sinus headache, and want a nap.

Strange E-Mails from Kay, who's already in Europe. I get nervous too easily. The smallest things make me twitchy and panic-stricken. Also, immense amounts of caffeine don't hep.

I've been downloading music ever since I got home. Last.FM is the most addictive thing I've found online in weeks.

Remember when commercials just showed you a product, and told you why you should buy it? It's very unsettling to watch a commercial and have no idea what it's selling until the very end: Two skimpily-clad women fight giant worms in the desert while a funny guy tells jokes about his mother - buy Coke!

Goodburger makes a damn fine burger. Eat there.
- LV

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive