Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Disappointment Really Hurts Amazingly Badly

So I was really, really happy and excited for almost fifteen minutes. For fifteen minutes, it looked like I was going to have an adventure, I was going to do something I've been dying to do for years. For fifteen amazing, shining minutes, I was truly and simply happy.

It's been 17 minutes now, and I didn't know that disappointment could weigh so heavily on your chest, making it hard to breathe. 17 minutes, and I had no idea that you could miss something so badly that was just an idea to begin with.

18 minutes. It still hurts.
- LV

Edit: And now I am once again cautiously happy. Of course, now I'm so paranoid about the Return Of Crushing Disappointment that my happiness is contained in a small, uncomfortable cage, and will not be let out until everything is set in stone.
- LV

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive