Thursday, February 21, 2008

Milestone

Ladies, Gentlemen, and Readers Of The Internet...

I have reached 100 pages in my book. 22,113 words. That's a lot, especially for me.

I also am pretty sure this book sucks. Objectively speaking, this is not a good book. My main character passes out, wakes up, yells, studies. That's it. And I may have added too much personal drama. And I want everyone to think two characters are going to get together, but they don't.

I need someone to read it, but I'm embarrassed. I can discuss my book in detail here, but nobody can read it until I'm done. Are talky books a problem?

I may go back and reread the damn thing at some point, before writing anymore. But I'm happy with the pages, if nothing else. I have done something with myself while unemployed! Sort of...

I have another book review set up. I would tell you all where it is, but that would reveal my secret identity. Which I might reveal anyway. When I finish the book. I'm not cutting my hair until it's done, people. Like, 'send out to publishers' done. I'd say my hair won't get cut until it's published, but then I might end up as one of those crazy ladies with hair past their butt, and that look would not be good for me.

We should celebrate. Someone should celebrate. What should I do to celebrate? AND over 1700 individual people have read this blog. That's pretty cool, too. So, good post everyone. Hurrah all around.

On to chapter seven.
- LV

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive