Sunday, February 3, 2008

House Moment

The superbowl madness is finally over, and my new HOUSE episode is on. I am watching it as I type, and enjoying it immensely. I still miss the old team, and want the new girl to go away forever because she makes me angry, but as I always say, as long as House is popping pills, pissing people off, and being brilliant (yay alliteration!), then I am a happy Elle.

Incidentally, they showed a promo spot for the next HOUSE on Tuesday, which was the most amazing commercial I've seen in years. It was funny and wonderful, and I loved it, so I'm posting it here for your viewing pleasure. I know, I can be so wonderful sometimes.



That's all. If I ever meet HUGH LAURIE, I will either laugh hysterically in a panic, be dead silent and worshipful, or faint dead away. It would be awesome.
- LV

PS The strike NEEDS to end, because I NEED more HOUSE. So if the writers could get what they want, that would make me very happy. Thank you all.

PPSS WHY THE FUCK WON'T MY LINK WORK?! DAMN YOU ALL TO HELL! I'll try it again.

PPPSSS Never mind. YouTube issues. All is well. Enjoy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive