Monday, November 16, 2009

I Hit A New Low. I Made The Bereaved Vomit.

Blog
* Eh, they're pretty inclined to hurl, generally. Title is from Six Feet Under.

Star Trek
* Danceswithelvis sent me this video of Spock and Kirk, set to Closer by Nine Inch Nails:

It may be the greatest YouTube video out there, and Star Trek will never be the same.

Food!Win
* With the fall, I've been craving pecan pie. It's one of the essential fall foods, in my humble opinion, right alongside pumpkin pie, cornbread, and hot apple cider. However, I have not gotten any pecan pie:

[Found at Moonglow Gardens]
These pecan pie tartlets would be an acceptable alternative.

Girly!Shit
* OK, members of the female persuasion, we as a gender need to stop purchasing shoes like this:

[Found at ShopBop]
These are NOT ATTRACTIVE SHOES. WHO IS BUYING THEM? I NEED TO HAVE WORDS WITH THAT PERSON.

WTF, INTERNET?
* My dog sheds. He sheds short white hairs, and it is annoying. But I refuse to
A) Collect his hair and save it.
B) MAIL it to someone.
C) Pay that someone $80.00 to fashion a HAT out of it.
D) Wear said hat out, in public, and tell people I am WEARING MY DOG'S FUR:

[Found at Regretsy]
This is in some ways worse than just buying a fur coat (which I'm against, because fur is murder, and it makes everyone look like an ass), because at least you don't personally KNOW the skinned mink. You don't rub its belly and feed it and talk to it. YOU DON'T FOLLOW IT AROUND THE HOUSE WITH A PLASTIC BAG AND COLLECT THE FUR, THINKING, 'I will wear this as a fetching hat!'

And no, I'm not even going INTO the person knitting with the hair of strangers' dogs. UNCLEAN? AND WHAT IF IT'S NOT DOG HAIR?
I have scared myself.

Music
* Everyone else can look at Paul McCartney and John Lennon. That's fine. I am simply staring at George Harrison, and the GREATEST PANTS A MAN HAS EVER WORN:

[Found at No Good For Me]
George was the best Beatle. YEAH, I said it. And I'll defend it. TO THE END.

Daily Hot Guy

[Bruce Campbell. NOTE: If you cannot contact Bruce Campbell, Ron Perlman is an acceptable alternative. SECOND NOTE: So is Nathan 'The Hammer Is My Penis' Fillion. NOTE THE THIRD: Who would win in a fight between Ron Perlman and Bruce Campbell? I don't think I'm supposed to ask such questions....]

Technology

[Found at Friggin Random]

Words Of Win

[Found at Passive Aggressive Notes]

Is it really Monday? I think I as gypped out of a weekend day at some point. I think I'd like to go back to bed. HELP ME, BRUCE CAMPBELL! YOU'RE MY ONLY HOPE.
- LV

PS The original Wicker Man is twisted and scary and brilliant. Jason X is also brilliant, albeit in a completely different sense of the word. JASON VOORHEES IN SPACE. THINK ABOUT IT.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive