Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Now I'm Going To Turn My Daughter Into A Woodchuck.

Blog
* Woodchucks are fuzzy! Title is from Mystery Science Theater 3000.

Wow
* This umbrella is also a squirt gun. THINK ABOUT HOW ANGRY YOU COULD MAKE PEOPLE:

[Found at Mental Floss]
Rainwater is funneled down the shaft of the umbrella, and you SQUIRT people. This could cause Armageddon in New York. I'll take five. And that's not even the weirdest umbrella. Click here to see some that don't even look umbrella-esque.

Animals
* This is the only cat that really COULD smother you and your kids and your neighbors... and most mid-sized mammals:

[Found at Best Week Ever]
But I love this cat, almost as much as I love the expression of horrified disgust on the nurse's face.

Star Trek
* You need to click here, and read Star Trek in a minute. Here's a sample:
Eric Bana: I'm from a different alien race that also looks totally human. My planet was destroyed by a natural event that was nobody's fault, so I went back in time and formulated a plan to destroy a whole bunch of planets, thereby punishing people who did nothing wrong in response to an event that hasn't occurred yet. I have some idea about what "revenge" means but I clearly don't have a full grasp on it.

I love Star Trek. I want a sequel, with more Romulans, and Klingons, and Spock being Spocky. Make it so! HAHA. Oh, crap, where's the coffee?

Food!Win
* I have been accused of liking really gross foods. That's hurtful and untrue! I have the most normal food eating habits. Look at this:

[Found at This Is Why You're Fat]
These are deep fried, beer-battered WIsconsin cheese curds with chipotle mayo dipping sauce. Nothing wrong with that, right? RIght? Where did you all go??

Girly Shit
* WHO IS DESIGNING THESE SHOES?!

[Found at Shoe Lust]
AND CAN THEY BE STOPPED? WHAT THE HELL, MAN? WHO IS WEARING THESE? UNACCEPTABLE.

WTF, INTERNET?
* This isn't offensive, it just puzzles me, and I don't know what it is, and the longer I look at it, the more it bothers me. So I share it with you all:

[Found at Nerd Approved]
So it's a little dude, and he's pooing, but he's reading while he takes a dump, and he's sort of deformed, and if you leave him in the sun he uses solar energy to nod his head, WHILE POOPING AND READING.
I have no fucking clue what the point of this thing is, and his smile is starting to frighten me, and I have to stop looking at the picture. WHAT IS THE POINT? WHY IS HE ON THE TOILET WHILE NODDING? WHY IS HE ORANGE AND LUMPY?
He looks sort of like the dude from season 2 of Torchwood, when Gwen ruined everyone's lives by being a nosy bitch, but it's OK because Ianto was naked. That's how I remember the episode, what do you recall?

Daily Hot Guy
* THIS WAS REQUESTED, AND I REFUSE TO APOLOGIZE:

[Chris Barrie, AKA Arnold Rimmer from Red Dwarf, who is TRAGIC, and if you can overlook the fact that he is an epic douchebag, he's one of the saddest, loneliest characters in the history of television, and I want to hug him. And then some.]

Music
* I simply cannot stop listening to this song.

It's fabulous. And I get to see Thursday, so SUCK IT, MONDAY. YOU KICKED MY ASS, BUT IN A LITTLE OVER A MONTH I GET MUSICAL RETRIBUTION. HAHA.

Technology
* KILL IT:

[Found at DVICE]
SHOWER!SQUID OF DOOM.

OK, it's Tuesday. You know what that means. DO you? I have no idea.
- LV

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive