Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Oh, Great. Not Only Am I Dead, I Don't Exist, Either! Thanks A Lot, God!

Blog
* You're welcome, Rimmer. Title is from Red Dwarf.

Art
* Um....

[Found at Regretsy]
I think if you're a giant penis chasing a vagina, the knife is sort of unnecessary. Also, I don't want to meet the person who hangs this in their home. Would be awkward to make small talk about while sipping tea.

Oh, and you NEED to click the View In A Room option. For your own sake.

Comics
* Have you all been reading Joe Hill's comics? HAVE YOU?

[Found at Joe Hill Fiction]
I have. And if you haven't, Lovecraftian horror will rain down on you. It will be gross.

Tattoo Of Win

[Found at LOLTATZ]

Words Of Win

[Found at Friggin Random]

Life Lessons
* Here's your life lesson: Always let the ISS answer your spam mail. And never trust Coca Cola awards.

Daily Hot Guy

[James Franco. Putting on deoderant. I have NO IDEA why this is so sexy, but it totally is, so shut up and enjoy it.]

Food!Fail
* What the HELL is pork skin aspic in jelly?

[Found at This Is Why You're Fat]
I.. ew. I am adding this to my list of 'phrases not to Google.' It looks like freaking TOFFEE. Only with pork skins. We have found something I would not eat, people. Rejoice.

Politics
* David Cross and Bob Odenkirk should write President Obama's speeches from now on:
On behalf of the Nobel Committee: Fuck You. That's right, the verdict is in. I am king shit of fuck mountain. I am number one.


* And here we have Michael Steele saying something rational (ish) and compassionate (about ACORN), and having everyone taking a big steaming dump on his head for it.

* This is a great collection of articles about Roman Polanski, rape, and all the rape apologists out there. The article written by a woman who was raped at thirteen is particularly intense.

Zombies
* Dammit, Dana! OK, new rule: If you find something awesome online and show me, you need to buy it for me. Let's start with this zombie shirt.


OK, done now.
- LV

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive