Monday, November 9, 2009

I Reattached A Girl's Leg. Her Whole Leg. She Named Her Hamster After Me.



Blog
* Hamsters smell, Simon. She thought you were repulsive. Title is from Firefly.

* Theresa is back, and Deadpool is back! This is good, as it is Monday, and we all need more Deadpool, and anyway I may have repetitive stress something or other from rolling skeins of yarn yesterday.

* Erin drew this in honor of our Halloween of Win:

[Drawn by Erin]
Rain cannot defeat the Yip Yip aliens. Nothing can. FOOLS.

* Miss Banshee does not kill cats. That is a vicious lie. I support her, and offer my advice on beta fish so that she does not get accused of this cruelty again.


WTF, INTERNET?
* LOOK, it is MONDAY, and my rats tried to kill each other last night, and I was up late MacGuyver-ing a new cage, and my hand hurts, and THIS IS THE SCARIEST THING EVER:

[Found at Nerd Approved]
I will try to explain this calmly. This is a stress ball. When you squeeze it to reduce stress, it laughs. THIS IS THE PENNYWISE OF STRESS BALLS. AND LOOK AT HIS HAIR. IT'S FUCKING RIDICULOUS. AND HIS TINY TONGUE. AND HE LAUGHS, making you MORE stressed, MOCKING your stress, and then you snap like a fragile twig, and the next thing you know you're running naked through the office laughing like the stress ball.

I'm going to buy these for people I dislike.


Music
* Mayor Bloomberg of New York City likes Lady Gaga. This is sort of very amusing to me. Maybe Lady Gaga can write a city anthem. It would have pretty young men writhing in the background, and a seriously great beat, and she'd wear no pants. I support this.

Technology
* Big Ben has a Twitter. Yes, the clock in London. Yes, a Twitter:

[Found at Neatorama]
That's all it does. It bongs. This may be the greatest account in all of Twitterdom.

Art
* This is a handy chart to determine what type of artist you are:

I'm a Microsoft Painter. And my stick figures are worse than that. My stick figures are banned in several countries as potential war crimes.

Comics
* Here are five comics you aren't reading, but should be. And Locke and Key by Joe Hill is on there OHSNAP I TOLD YOU IT WAS GOOD. I feel so vindicated. Because it IS that good, and if you're smart you'll listen to me on all matters. Now send me your money.

Tattoo Of Win

[Found at LOLTATZ]

Daily Hot Guy(s)

[Zachary Quinto and Chris Pine from Star Trek, making Mondays a safer place for ALL of us.]

Words Of Win

This makes me so happy. T-REX HUNGRY.

V
* Another episode of V will be on tomorrow, and hopefully Alan 'Alpha Wash' Tudyk will destroy everyone, and Morena Baccarin will give me makeup tips, and Scott Wolf will reenact the scene from Go where he freaks out over the veggie burgers. Um, if you missed the pilot, read this.

Life Lessons

[Found at Indexed]

I think I should be allowed to go back to sleep. Yes?
- LV

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive