Sunday, November 15, 2009

Oh, That's Sarcasm. That Is So Awesome.

Blog
* Using sarcasm to deflect sarcasm is either the best or worst response, and I honestly am unsure which. Title is from the remake of Dawn of the Dead.

Movie!Fail
* The images from Astro Boy scare the hell out of me, and make me hope that the movie has already come and gone without my knowledge.

[Found at Comic Book Resources]
Seriously, it's like an entire movie starring Bob's Big Boy.

TeeVee
* I love Matt Damon, because he is funny and smart and talented. I sometimes like Entourage, because A) Adrien Grenier is almost idiotically attractive, and B) Jeremy Piven is a huge bastard, and I want him for that exact reason. Every girl does.
Anyway, here's a video of Matt Damon in the season finale of Entourage, and he's freaking out, and it's epic.


Geek Want
* An alien that wants to rape your face and have its babies burst from your lower abdomen should not be this cute:

[Found at Think Geek]
It's a facehugger plushie. I want to snuggle it. THAT'S JUST WHAT THE ALIENS WANT.

Awesome
* This ad is genius.

[Found at The World's Best Ever]
I would get my hair cut here. Further proof that everything is better in Europe.

Movie!Win
* This news fills me with such delight. Guillermo Del Toro, director of Pan's Labyrinth and the Hellboy movies, is going to BE in The Hobbit. AND RON PERLMAN IS GOING TO VOICE SMAUG. I LOVE EVERYONE INVOLVED IN THIS MOVIE.

Daily Hot Guy

[Chris Pine, AKA Captain James Tiberius Kirk, rocking the geek glasses.]

Childhood!Fail
* This year, people are suggesting you don't let your kids sit on Santa's lap, because of SWINE FLU.
Just get the kid a goddamn gas mask, and be done with it. The holidays are ruined. I hope you're all happy.

Animals
* This story makes me far too happy. It's a bald hedgehog, that was rescued because it's mom abandoned it, since spikes are essential, or something. Anyway, they named it BALDRICK, which is genius (and I'm not explaining it. If you don't know, Google it.), and in this video of a handler moisturizing its skin, it looks like a GIANT TURD. Why this amuses me so much is probably best not analyzed.

[Found at Times Online]
I want ten.

Stuff to do. Very busy. Did you all miss me whilst I was away?
- LV

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive