Monday, November 2, 2009

It’s Not Food Anymore, Dean! It’s Darwinism!

Blog
* Science would be so much more fun if you could eat it. Title is from Supernatural.

* I am back! I had a lovely weekend, and will be sharing many pictures and stories on my other blog, and we now return to your regularly scheduled nonsense.

Nostalgia!Win
* Kids make forts. It's like an intrinsic part of childhood, and I refuse to hear from any of you freaks who are going to be all, 'I never made a fort.' EVERYONE makes forts. Mine usually were made from cardboard boxes and pillows, and weren't very good, as they had a tendency to cave in and smother whoever was inside. But I made them. I think I'd like to make another. With a margarita bar. These kids made a sick fort:

And there are a ton at the Where The Wild Things Are website. I miss being a kid. I could go back to sleep, for starters.

Doctor Who
* Let's make a deal. I'll stop posting stuff about David Tennant being on Masterpiece Theatre if one of the following conditions is met:
A) He stops being Scottish
B) He stops being so effing hot.
C) Ianto gets all better.
D) I get to be a next companion on Doctor Who
Anyone going to meet one of these requirements? No? Right, then:


People I Love
* These dudes robbed a store, which I do not love. That's just lazy. I love them because, rather than spending money on masks, they went with this option:

[Found at Boing Boing]
They markered their faces. I love these guys. WHO even considers that an option?? I salute you, markered dudes.

Stuff To Live
* Oh my god, look at the monkey!

[Found at Nerd Approved]
I don't care that it will keep my cords neat and organized. I just like monkeys.

Glee
* Here's the cast of Glee singing 'Rehab'. Cuz. Glee rocks out loud.


Fandom
* Halloween is over and done, and I am left with one thought: Did the Most Awful Nerd In America succeed in making the Most Awful Costume In America? I am left with such thoughts.

Daily Hot Guy

[Seth MacFarlane, creator of Family Guy, American Dad, and The Cleveland Show (But, more importantly, Johann Krauss in Hellboy II: The Golden Army) who is solely here because A) He seems like a douche, which I find attractive, and B) He has the sexiest voice on TV. TRUFAX]

Movie!Fail
* We've already established that I love Roman Polanski's films whole simultaneously thinking he's sort of a hideous human being, which is VERY UNCOMFORTABLE FOR ME.

Now Polanski is trying to finish his current movie from jail. If the movie, Ghost, comes out, I will probably see it. And I'm sure it will come out. Too much money is invested in a Polanski film for it to be shelved indefinitely.

I am trying to separate the artist from the man, and IT IS NOT EASY AT ALL.

TeeVee
* FUTURAMA IS COMING BACK WITH ALL THE APPROPRIATE VOICES AND EVERYTHING IS OK NOW.

Geek Want
* As I say very frequently, I am not a fan of Star Wars. Just.... not. Sorry. I don't dislike it at all, and the original movies were pretty win, but they never made me insane.

However, I am tempted to give birth solely so I could dress my child in these outfits:

[Found at Like Cool]
LOOK AT THE LITTLE LEIA HAT. IT IS FRIGGING ADORABLE.

Awesome
* When Facebook and Myspace meet, there can be ONLY pain. Click to embiggen it:

[Found by DanaM1218]
In other news, FarmVille is an evil thing that DESTROYS productivity, and I HAZ A PIGGIE.

Movie!Win
* FINE, I fought against it, and I sulked and snarked, but fine, I WILL SAY IT.

The A-Team movie looks fabulous:

[Found at Topless Robot]
LOOK AT LIAM NEESON WITH THAT CIGAR. AND THAT DUDE FROM DISTRICT 9? AND BRADLEY COOPER?

I am even OK with the non-Mr.T dude. THAT is how sick this looks.

Animals
* Doggies make everything better. EVEN MONDAYS:


Don't let Monday get you down. We will all survive it. Mostly.
- LV

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive