Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Oh Look - It's The Evil Root Cellar. Where Satan Cans All His Vegetables.

Blog
* He then uses the vegetables to make a delightful evil stew. Which Dean then eats. Title is from Supernatural.

* This will be a short entry, because I have BAD TIME MANAGEMENT SKILLS.

Technology
* This phone runs on soda:

[Found at Like Cool]
And there's big debate on whether or not that's eco-friendly, or even VIABLE, or if it's just ridiculous. Frankly, I want to be able to say, 'Oh, dear, my cell phone is running low. Let me pour COKE ALL UP IN THAT BITCH TO CHARGE IT.'

Fandom
* Behold, an X-Men fanfiction that is worse than the third movie (OHSNAP)! The writer provides a plethora of spelling errors, mixed in with the OHSWEETLORD hideous pron that involves Logan and Jean Grey. Topless Robot, per usual, sums it up in a way that saves our sanity:
I can't even imagine how much more awesome the X-Men comics would be if Cyclops' name was Scoot Summers.

There is absolutely nothing I can say that will make "Suck a soft and redful hair, it is like a cotton field full of love and desire." even slightly more ridiculous.
Even though his own sanity starts to suffer:
So. Let me get this straight. Besides all the insanity that Cyclops just wreaked, he came in the room with a bag of maggots and worms, WHICH HE THREW ON JEAN GREY AS HE WAS RAPING AND SKINNING HER? And comics fans call Cyclops boring.
And finally, the line that broke Topless Robot:
Cyclops' severed head passed out.

Hey, be thankful: I could have linked you to the Tiny Toons orgy fanfiction that made me cry, and I am still crying, and will in fact never stop.

People I Love
* Stina, who is another person I love, sent me this video, which is one of the funniest/most frightening Saturday Night Live clips I have ever seen:

WHERE THE HELL DO YOU GET GOOGLY EYES THAT BIG?

Daily Hot Guy

[Adam Baldwin, who for once does not look like Jayne from Firefly, but looks adorable anyway, and have you seen him on Chuck? He's very good. Jayne needed much more snuggles.]

Words of Win
* What.... the.... fuck?

[Found at AutoComplete Me]


[Found at Friggin Random]

Fleeing woman captured while trying to light crack pipe



[Found at Passive Aggressive Notes]

Tattoo Of Win

[Found at Ugliest Tattoos]

Moment Of Win
* This is not funny, because it IS true.
song chart memes
see more Funny Graphs

I AM SORRY, TOMORROW WILL BE A GREAT ENTRY. I PROMISE.
- LV

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive