Sunday, January 17, 2010

Are You Humming Metallica?

Blog
* Dear Dean: Never change. Also, I hate flying too. We can hum in unison! Love, LV. Title is from Supernatural.

Moment of Win
fail owned pwned pictures
see more Epic Fails
I am aware my male readers are not staring at the UPSIDE DOWN BOOK.

Words of Win

[Found at Friggin Random]

Food!Win
* Sometimes you need to overlook the calories, and just enjoy the colors of your food:

[Found at CakeSpy]
They're Rice Krispie Treats made with Trix cereal. THEY ARE PRETTY. Like acid. Then they put icing on them, and LIFE HAS MEANING.

Nostalgia!Win
* I owned every single Where's Waldo book, because I loved them and they were fun as hell. And maybe I was an innocent, naive child, but I failed to notice all the human sacrifices, or topless women, or the bestiality rape. I WAS BUSY LOOKING FOR WALDO, DAMMIT. I had my priorities in order.

I do remember this, and recall being very, very upset by it:

[Found at Topless Robot]
Muscles do not explode. That is wrong.

Daily Hot Guy(s)
* I am attracted to Dwight, AKA Rainn Wilson, from The Office. I am aware this is strange, and images like this do not help my case:


So for the rest of you, here's Zack Snyder, director of Watchmen, Dawn of the Dead, and 300.

He's probably a tool, but he's very good looking, and if I am nice to him he could maybe introduce me to many other attractive men.


I met Dweezil Zappa lat night (and the rest of the band, who are all totally badass and lovely). I'm still not ready to talk about it. I may have said 'great' repeatedly.

OK, time to go hang out with Miss Banshee, who RUNS NEW JERSEY WITH HER BADASSERY.
- LV

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive