Tuesday, January 5, 2010

You Think This Is Hard? Try Being Waterboarded. THAT'S Hard!

Blog
* In some cultures, Sue Sylvester is regarded as a prophet. Title is from Glee.

On my personal blog, I wrote a long and shouty analysis of Doctor Who: The End of Time. There are pictures of very attractive people. I feel much better after combining shouting and pretty actors.

Awesome
* Behold, the world's tiniest snow man!

[Found at DVICE]
OK, that's sort of a lie:
Well, it looks like a snowman, but this minuscule model — about a fifth the width of a human hair — is not made out of snow. It's constructed of two tiny tin beads that are usually used to calibrate an electron microscope, and welded together with platinum.

I want one. I don't know why, or what I'd DO with one, but I want one, RIGHT NOW.

Watchmen
* Geoh Metro, beat artist, songwriter, music producer, and finder of wonders, found THIS wonder for me:

See, this is why comics are sometimes better than reality. OK, they're ALWAYS better than reality.

Movie!Win
* Did you know that explosive diarrhea made one of the most memorable film moments possible? Yeah, probably. But did you know Bogart ad-libbed, or that sinus infections can KILL you? DID YOU? Here are five classic movie moments that weren't in the scripts. PS Film Professors: WE HAVE SEEN BATTLESHIP POTEMKIN ALREADY. THANK YOU.

Daily Hot Guy

[Alan Cumming, who is hot the same way Crispin Glover is hot: In a weird, inexplicable, and uncomfortable way that does not merit further investigation.]

Wow

[Found at Indexed]
WHY WOULD YOU TALK ABOUT SCARY CLOWNS PLAYING SCRABBLE?

Animals
* This may be my new favorite animal:

[Found at Neatorama]
IT'S A BLUE FOOTED BOOBY, AND IT'S DANCING. I WANT FIVE. Come on, it's freaking adorable.

Tattoo Of Win

[Found at Ugliest Tattoos]

Movie!Fail
* Dear Nicolas Cage: CUT IT OUT. Ghost Rider sucked, Ghost Rider 2 is going to suck worse, and your hair makes me laugh every time I see your swollen, misshapen head.
No Love, LV

WTF, INTERNET?
* So, the first image of this product is sort of cute. A beer cozy shaped like an elephant? I can get on board with that:

[Found at Regretsy]
Then I scrolled down the page, and what I saw cannot be unseen, and is also NSFW. I'll give you a minute to look.
OK. REALLY. WHAT THE HELL. STUFF THAT GOES NEAR YOUR CROTCH SHOULD NOT GO NEAR MY BEER. THAT IS UNSANITARY. And you might actually have to say, 'Oh, excuse me, your pubes and crotch sweat are ALL OVER MY FROSTY BREW. That is never OK. NEVER.

Girly!Want
* I need the dress on the right in my life. I deserve it. IT IS PRETTY:

[Found at Haute Macabre]
And the boots would be conducive to my well-being as well. Just saying. THEY ARE OVER THE KNEE AND BADASS. If you need me, I'll be wearing my Uggs knock-offs because they are cheap and WARM.

Music
* Ladies and gentlemen, I have found the scariest hoodie in history:

[Found at Like Cool]
Gene Simmons' tongue is the last thing you see before you die.

OK, kids, much to do and not much time to do it.
- LV

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive