Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I'm In Pain! I Think This Is What Pain Feels Like!

Blog
* Captain Hammer. The hammer is his penis. Title is from Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog.

Doctor Who
* First off, stop saying 'Geronimo' when discussing the Eleventh Doctor. IT IS NOT A GOOD CATCH PHRASE, people. Second, this analysis of the Doctor Who trailer makes me SAD. I get that David Tennant is gone. I am coming to terms with that. But the Doctor has a GUN. I was upset when Ten had a gun. Eleven did not earn that gun. AND HIS HAIR CONTINUES TO BOTHER ME. CUT YOUR HAIR, TIME LORD.

[Found at io9]
I can't decide if I really love this picture, or think he resembles a young Tom Cruise, which is NOT what I want in the Doctor.

Food!Fail
* See, it's categories like this, and more specifically pictures like this, that make me reconsider writing this blog first thing in the morning:

[Found at This Is Why You're Fat]
I mean, COME ON. That's gross. I can barely handle a cup of COFFEE at this point in the day. I am NOT prepared for Spam Wontons:
Mushroom stuffed with Spam, mayo and garlic, wrapped in a wonton skin and deep fried.
And I am a girl who likes mayo. It's like the best condiment, ever. And mushrooms are ambrosia. But.... look, talk to me after a few energy drinks, and maybe I'll try one, OK? I'M JUST A PERSON. A PERSON WHO NEEDS MORE CAFFEINE.

Technology
* I want a see-through computer screen:

[Found at Geekologie]
Why? Because it's super-cool and high-tech looking and super-awesome, and sometimes super-cool things are ENOUGH, right?

Fandom
* This is an awesome fucking picture:

Harley and Ivy by ~darkravenkiki on deviantART
I want to be Harley Quinn when I grow up.

People I Love

Best. Userpic. Ever.

Zombies
* This just in: Zombieland writers can write whatever the HELL they want, because their rules will keep your sorry ass ALIVE come the zombie apocalypse. So if they want to write G.I. Joe 2, it will be good. SUCH IS THE WORD. That I just wrote.

Politics
* I actually like John McCain, (although I disagree with his politics, he is a smart man, although I'm still cross about Sarah Palin, but that's another story), but this is NOT a good radio advertisement, Senator:
Voice: We know what he endured.
Turned down the chance to go home early.
It was against the prisoner’s code.

Read the rest here. Look, I have nothing but respect for Senator McCain's service to this country and what he sacrificed. But is that really relevant to his being Senator of Arizona? It is? Oh. I did not know that. Never mind, then. I just thought, maybe, we could hear about his stance on issues... no? Do not question the radio advertisements? OK, then.

Daily Hot Guy

[Richard Ayoade, AKA Maurice Moss from The IT Crowd, and my future husband. Really, I have a shameless crush on him, and want to protect him and his hot ear from the world. In this picture, by the way, does he not look like a deliciously mad scientist? LOOK at that trench coat. I apologize for NOTHING.]

Epic Fail
* IN FLORIDA, THEY WILL SEND GRANDMA TO JAIL FOR SPEEDING:
A 78-year-old woman spent more than two weeks in jail, including Thanksgiving, because her case slipped through the courtroom cracks.

But what about her family? Didn't anyone go, 'Where's granny?' NOBODY? EVERYONE FAILS HERE.

Awesome
* ALL HAIL THE KRAKEN:

HAIL IT.

Moment Of Win
* The most terrifying words a parent can hear: "Hey, remember the car?"
fail owned pwned pictures
see more Epic Fails

Movie!Win
Christoph Waltz won the Golden Globe for Inglourious Basterds, and Quentin Tarantino looked good. I am well-pleased. That doesn't mean I understood his acceptance speech, except that maybe Quentin Tarantino has powers mere mortals cannot comprehend? But who DOESN'T know that?


LV is a Basterd.
- LV

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive