Thursday, January 7, 2010

False Teeth Speak False Truths, Bob!

Blog
* I want false teeth! Not to wear. Just to throw them at people. Title is from Mr. Show.

Awesome
* I could watch this Supernatural clip for years. YEARS, I tell you. Also, I love Dean.

Miss Bushido, you are a TREASURE.

Movie!Win
* I will always love Ethan Hawke SOLELY because Before Sunrise and Before Sunset are such perfect movies. So the idea of a third movie makes me jump up and down with excitement. They are the best movies ever, and they make me cry so hard, and if they don't affect you, you are a ROBOT. TRUTH.

Wow
* HOLY SHIT FLEE:

[Found at Neatorama]
YOU'VE MADE THE MANTIS ANGRY.

Animals
* Oh, come ON. HAVE WE REALLY COME DOWN TO THIS AS A CULTURE?

[Found at Incredible Things]
We don't like looking at dogs' buttholes, so we cover them with these things? WHAT IS GOING ON? I DO NOT ENDORSE THIS IDIOCY. DOGS HAVE BUTTHOLES. DEAL WITH IT.

Tattoo Of Win

[Found at Ugliest Tattoos]

Daily Hot Guy

[David Boreanaz, who I never as attracted too, because he has a five-head, but he's charming and funny, and Angel was an excellent show, and Bones is damn fine. Requested by SheepTerror, who knows all the hot boys.]

WTF, INTERNET?
* These are rings. With human teeth in them:

[Found at Like Cool]
Real human teeth. Oh, and human hair. But it's OK, it's DONATED. AND CLEANED. So you can wear a stranger's clean teeth on your fingers. WHY WOULD ANYONE WANT THIS? IT'S NOT EVEN PRETTY. IT SCARES ME. IT'S LIKE FINGER DENTATA.

Girly Shit
* I used to love Gossip Girl, before it became a hot mess. And I still want Blair Waldorf's wardrobe. But not Leighton Meester's wardrobe. Ever again. She is not a hot mess. She is just a mess:

[Found at Go Fug Yourself]
LOOK AT THOSE PANTS. They are disgusting. And that top? YOU ARE NOT LADY GAGA. GO BACK TO WALDORF HEADBANDS, OK? FOR THE SAKE OF THE WORLD.

Music
* I freaking love this video, and this song, and I miss Glee, and screw you all, Bon Jovi ROCKS.


Is it Thursday? Can I go back to sleep now?
- LV

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive