Monday, January 4, 2010

You Are Like A Walking Encyclopedia Of Weirdness.

Blog
* You say that like it's a bad thing. Title is from Supernatural.

Awesome
* Stina, writer extraordinaire and ruler of the dark underworld, sent me this to brighten my morning:

IT WORKED.

People I Love
* Is this a sign I should get my third tattoo, and it should be Hunter S. Thompson related? Or just a sign that my friends and family know me well enough to send me things like this:

[Found at SloshPot]
I think it's the former, but I really would like another tattoo.

Inglourious Basterds
* Quentin Tarantino will be making Kill Bill, Volume 3. I know we all know this, but it is MONDAY and I have work and it is ten degrees out, and I NEED TO CLING TO THIS FACT.

Daily Hot Guy





[David Tennant, because I watched The End of Time last night, and I DO NOT WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT, OK?! (Russell T. Davis can't write, and that scene at the bar was UNACCEPTABLE, and David Tennant is a much better actor than the material he is given). Bye, Ten.]

Girly Shit
* This is a very ugly shoe:

[Found at Shoe Lust]
Not much I can add, really.

Music
* This just in: EVERYONE IS STUPID. Luckily, CrunchGear is here to help us:
It has come to my attention that the music industry now wants royalties for those 30-second clips of music you hear in iTunes. That, I think you’ll agree, is bullshit. Seeing as how we’re a solution-oriented blog here at CrunchGear, I want to offer a completely fool-proof way to save the music industry and put an end to the years and years of nonsense we’ve seen since Napster was first released: let’s ban music. That’s right, let’s pass a law that says “the creation or performance of music, in any form, is hereby banned. Any violation of this law will be punishable by death.” Problem solved, let’s all play Hungry Hungry Hippos.

Is there some way we can make CrunchGear in charge of all music decisions? FOREVER? I'd vote for them.

Epic!Fail
fail owned pwned pictures
see more Epic Fails

Words Of Win

Short answer yes with an if, long answer no with a but.

Mondays are cruel, and outlawed in most evolved countries.
- LV

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive