Thursday, January 28, 2010

Let Me Tell You Something About Crazy People. The Sex Is Unbelievable.

Blog
* There is honestly no comment I can make that wouldn't be dirty. It's not possible. Title is from Castle.

WTF, INTERNET?
* If you've been reading FEAR AND LOATHING, you know it went through a phase where every day there was a new, frightening toilet to behold. Then the lull in toilet mania. All was well. No more singing/Tweeting/massaging toilets.

Unfortunately, nothing lasts forever:

[Found At Best Week Ever]
It's a sink-mirror-mug-toilet! FROM TEH FUTURE. FOR THE ENVIRONMENT. I don't even have the energy to get upset about a toilet that's smarter than my laptop. I don't know. You poo in a toilet. WE'RE BACK TO TALKING ABOUT TOILETS, GUYS. IT'S GROUNDHOG'S DAY.

Girly Want
* Full disclosure: I don't want these shoes, because I already own them, WHUT:

[Found at Topless Robot]
Tallahassee would approve of these shoes. I wear these with my Zombieland hat, I CAN RULE THE WORLD.

Music
* Butch Walker may have saved huge parts of New Jersey with this song. It soothed me on a stressful day:


Words of Win
You know, this really puts my crappy week into perspective:
Man shot, crashes while driving to hospital, charged with DWI

I withdraw my complaints. Being exhausted sort of pales in comparison, yeah?

Daily Hot Guy

[Gareth David-Lloyd, AKA Ianto Jones from Torchwood.... um.... stabbing someone.... WHY DO I FIND THIS ATTRACTIVE? I FROWN UPON REAL-LIFE VIOLENCE, BUT FULLY SUPPORT NOT-TRUE SCIENCE FICTION VIOLENCE. PLUS IT NEVER HAPPENED.

OK, let's get a nice picture without homicide:

See? Isn't he adorable?]

Moment Of Win
* I find these funny. Clearly I am a terrible, terrible person.
fail owned pwned pictures
see more Epic Fails

UPCOMING: An explanation on why I love Legion so much, a rant about chain store fail, and other stuff. Maybe.
- LV

PS Another short blog, but it's snowing. That is my excuse. IT IS A GOOD ONE.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive