Sunday, January 10, 2010

That's Not School! That's 'Schoolhouse Rock'!

Blog
* Frankly, I'd prefer Schoolhouse Rock. Title is from Supernatural.

People I Love
* The International Society of Supervillains once again handles spam, so you don't have to:
800 grand? And that comes after the 1 free cars? And without even one exclamation mark? Is it like, 800,000 Confederate dollars or something? Or worse yet, Canadian dollars?

Although $800,000 isn't that much anymore. I mean, a Nigerian prince offered me $7.5 million. That's some serious cash.

Zombies
* Fuck lawn gnomes, I want a ZOMBIE LAWN SCULPTURE:

[Found at The World's Best Ever]
It will scare the neighbor children to death, and cause decades of therapy. Also it is cute.

Politics
* Look, you can love or loathe Robert Gibbs, but either way, asking him about the premiere of Lost sort of labels you an utter fuckhead for all eternity. Especially at a PRESS CONFERENCE:

Seriously. Fuckheads ask those sort of questions. What's next? 'Does the President have an opinion on America' Worst Cook?'

Crafts
* Bow, BOW I SAY, before the geekiest, most wonderful sweater vest in the history of the universe. That is not an exaggeration:

[Found at Geekologie]
They need to mass-market these, NOW, because I want to wear one with a pair of skinny black jeans and blow EVERYONE'S MINDS.

Epic!Fail
* What is going ON in Wisconsin?
A state report says deer hunters shot dramatically fewer buildings during Wisconsin's November gun hunt.

A Department of Natural Resources report says hunters shot 10 buildings. That's down from 25 in 2008, 19 in 2007 and 15 in 2006.

So.... they shot ten buildings. TEN. And.... we're supposed to see this as a good thing? That they only shot TEN BUILDINGS? I am clearly missing the celebratory aspect of this. Additionally, I am not going to Wisconsin during hunting season.

Awesome
* Space is amazing:

[Found at Neatorama]
Look at it. Can you comprehend how TINY and insignificant we are in comparison? Think of the philosophical and spiritual implications! OK, mostly I'm just thinking how pretty it is.

Daily Hot Guy

[Eddie Izzard, looking like sex in a very fine coat, and is that a gun in his hand? I like that.]

Movie!Win
* I refuse to hear ANYTHING negative being said about The A-Team. I love everyone in it (Except of course for Mr. Not-T), and it has explosions, and it will be amazing if we just BELIEVE IN IT, OK?

Also, Bradley Cooper plus Liam Neeson plus Sharlto Copely? What sort of monster would I be if I complained about that team?

Wow
* The police in Florida CAN FLY:

[Found at Unique Daily]
....in bullet-proof motorized paragliders. That fail to strike fear into the hearts of anyone. Um, good job?

Animals
* This lizard can swim through sand, and is tiny and adorable:

[Found at Unique Daily]
I want ten. They're cute! Tiny sand-swimming lizards for the most popular pet of 2010!

Tattoo Of Win

[Found at Ugliest Tattoos]
I have no idea what this means. NO IDEA AT ALL. Is it a hungry hungry hippo?

WTF, INTERNET?
* OK, no:

[Found at Geekologie]
It's like a fanny pack for your breasts? No. No No No. Just.... no. How uncomfortable does this thing look? I don't want my wallet stabbing me in the breast. I don't need that in my life. And won't your boobs be a bit, I don't know, DISFIGURED? Like pointy and potentially dangerous? That would be amusing for a few seconds, but do you want to be known as 'That Pointy-Titted Chick Who Keeps Her Tampons In Her Cleavage?' I don't. I really, really don't.

Girly Want
* If someone buys me this outfit, I promise to stand on a desolate, warm beach and stare mysteriously off into space for as long as you want.

[Found at Haute Macabre]
And I think I deserve a flowered cap.

Music
* I HAVE NEVER WANTED A BARBIE DOLL SO BADLY. LADY GAGA BARBIE LOVE:

[Found at Incredible Things]
HOLY SHIT, I NEED THESE. ALL OF THEM. LOOK AT HER TINY LITTLE OUTFITS. This is the one I need the most, I think:


Alcohol is an evil demon. TRUST IT NOT.
- LV

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive