Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Ellen, That Blouse Is Just Insane.

Blog
* Well... first of all, her name is Emma. Not Ellen. You KNOW her name is Emma... You know what, Sue? Never mind. Title is from Glee.

Help For Haiti
* Ambrosia & Bliss is offering a $10 donation to the American Red Cross for every order. Completely unrelated, I want this:



* Have I shared this yarn from YBerry (who is donating 25% from her sales to Doctors Without Borders)?

It's gorgeous, isn't it?

Movie!Win
* We don't know the cast for The Hobbit yet (except that it does not include Tobey Maguire, thus RUINING years of jokes I had planned), but if you want to see the TYPE of actors they have in mind, read the casting sheet.

Look, Ron Perlman is the voice of Smaug. I don't care beyond that. RON PERLMAN FOR THE WIN.

Wow
* See, having a Rifle Scope Peep Hole seems funny, until a crime is committed near where you live:

[Found at Nerd Approved]
Then someone mentions you like to look at people through a fake gun, and suddenly the cops are VERY interested in what you were doing the other night at 2 AM.

Animals
* Um.... Did you know scientists are shaving fly penises with a laser? That this is something people are doing? WITH A LASER? And if you shave the flies' penis, girl flies like him a lot less?
Male flies have penises covered with spines and hooks. To figure out what the purpose of those spines are, researchers Michal Polak and Arash Rashed removed the spines to see what would happen.

Look, if I know these things, you have to know these things. And how much do I want to ask someone how their day was, and for them to reply, calmly, "Well, I spent a few hours fly-penis-shaving, so I have a headache." I WOULD BUY THAT MAN A DRINK. Lasers are cool. But think of the poor, shaved flies.

Tattoo Of Win
* The title here is NOT sarcastic. This is a gorgeous tattoo, and DOCTOR WHO AT THAT:

[Found at Flickr]
There need to be more Doctor Who tattoos in the world.

Daily Hot Guy

[Gerard Way, lead singer of My Chemical Romance. Look how adorable he is when he's smiling! AND he's a comic geek. And he named his daughter Bandit. FULL POINTS FOR AWESOME.]

WTF, INTERNET?
* Hey, guys, guess what? If you go out in public, wearing this shirt:

Any girl in the room is LEGALLY allowed to punch you in the groin. Or knee you in the groin. Or point at your crotch, laugh raucously, and walk away. Other guys are permitted to make condescending comments, punch you in the groin, and everyone is allowed to set your shirt on fire.

Enjoy!

Girly Want
* I want these shoes, while completely admitting that I would never be able to walk in them:

[Found at Shoe Lust]
But when your shoes have such sick heels, you can get strangers to carry you everywhere.

Music
* I heard two songs on the radio, and loved them. So I Googled the lyrics. They were both by Taylor Swift. I bought the album. IT FEELS GREAT. Here's one of the songs:

I am totally comfortable with liking Taylor Swift. So bite me.

PS Don't tell me you never sang along to songs in your room like a spaz. I WILL NOT BELIEVE YOUR LIES.

Moment of Win
* THIS IS NOT A SAFE SEAT. DO NOT SIT HERE:
fail owned pwned pictures
see more Epic Fails

Is it only Wednesday? Doesn't it feel later?
- LV

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive