Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Election Day - 5:00 P.M.

I'm starting to crash a little. CNN keeps screaming about the exit polls, but offers me nothing of interest beyond the fact that the polls are, in fact, coming.

Because there isn't really anything to report on at the moment, I will simply post some links and videos to entertain you until the exit polls come out and give me something to shout about. Wolf Blitzer (who my journalism teacher knew, and referred to as a "tool" before going on to call Judith Miller a "skank" - I worship my former teacher) keeps talking about a Magic Map. I know it's about the election, but I keep thinking that it's what Miss Frizzle used to steer The Magic School Bus. Those books were really good.

Make Ralph Nader hummus! Or don't, because apparently it tastes like bitterness and failure.

This video almost made the whole election worthwhile. Almost. Except, you know, for the death and destruction and awful economy.


This might make you feel better about the current nominees. Because transcendental meditation is all we need for peace and prosperity. Nothing else. NOTHING.

Tomorrow is going to be a giant national hangover, either of joy or overwhelming, soul-sucking despair, depending on who you voted for.

There seem to be a lot of voter problems - mostly mechanical, lines, or registration issues. I want someone to find out what these people were registered as. Are more Democrats or Republicans having problems? Let's start a conspiracy theory! See, FOX News? You're not the only one who can fear-monger! Game on!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive