Saturday, November 29, 2008

Silver Lining To The Dark Rain Cloud Of Retail

I'm really sleepy, but I don't want to go to sleep. I don't feel like it, mentally, even though physically I'm exhausted and could probably do with a solid sixteen hours of uninterrupted rest.

I keep reloading the page on the LibraryThing message board, but nobody's talking.

I have a book beside me to read, but for some reason I just stare at it stupidly, rather than picking it up and, you know, reading it.

Would it be tragic if I wanted to work at the Apple store solely because the guy who helped me today was incredibly cute and charming, even if it's highly possible that he was still in high school? Yeah, tragic is a good word. Creepy is too. Possibly illegal, if he's underage. Also, my knowledge of computers is essentially, "Bang it with a rock and yell curse words at it for a while, then call Technical Support in tears."

They really need to start calling me to substitute. The idea of returning to the Wide, Wonderful World Of Retail makes my spleen explode.

Then again, I WOULD get an employee discount at Zara...

See? I AM thinking positively!
- LV

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive