Saturday, November 8, 2008

I Have Spent Way Too Much Time Puzzling Over What To Title This Entry, So I'm Giving Up

I just wrote an obscenely long post that was funny in bits, but made almost entirely no sense.

It was about why I'm up so late, and had funny bits about my friends, who are wonderful, and Doctor Who, and Gossip Girl, and a long paragraph on the major differences between Terry Pratchett and Douglas Adams, and a defense of Harry Potter vs. Twilight, and a whole long section on writing, and another funny-if-disgusting- paragraph on getting a tick out of my dog's neck.

And I just deleted ANOTHER long, borderline incoherent paragraph trying to explain myself, so I think I'll just chuck the whole endeavor and get some sleep.
- LV

PS Flavor-Blasted Goldfish Crackers are vastly superior to the original, non-Blasted version.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive