Thursday, November 20, 2008

Smug Superiority Warms Even The Coldest Nights

This is one of those times where I write several drafts of the blog entry, deleting each one after I realize they don't make an awful lot of sense.

So let's sum it up in the most succinct way possible:

Twilight got mediocre to downright shitty reviews. HAHA. So even though everyone involved will be super rich and famous, and have beautiful interesting people fawning all over them and get to go on Iron Chef America as a judge, I can rest easy knowing I was right about how shiteous their movie would be.

Hollow victory, anyone?
- LV

PS The only reason I want to be famous is so that I can be a guest judge on Iron Chef America. That's it The rest means nothing to me. And, if I get any say, I'll be torn between Mario Batali - because he's big and jolly and his food always looks incredible - or Bobby Flay, because I would LOVE to bitch and moan about his food, and watch his face get progressively redder as I whined, "But I don't like chipotle!" Of course, he seems like the type of guy who'd follow you to your car and beat you with the remains of his meal. So maybe let's just go with Mario, OK?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive